National Park Service
CCI Utility Services, LLC
As a demonstration of CCI Utility Services (CCI-US) primary NAICS code 237110 capabilities, identified below is a completed construction project. The scope of work for this project is consistent with the work description of the primary NAICS code 237110. This contract is also consistent with the contracts CCI-US will actively pursue.
CCI Utility Services, LLC responded to a NAICS 237110 Total Small Business solicitation (solicitation number P16PS01343) on July 6, 2016. The scope of work involved installing two new progressive cavity grinder pumps at the Fort Pickens Ranger Station as the existing ones had failed. On September 15, 2016 CCI-US received a contract from the National Park Service to perform the work.
The work included the following:
- Setting-up of a temporary 4” high head bypass pump and 80 feet of temporary hose and placing in operation;
- Pumping down and pressure washing the lift station tank;
- Removing the existing grinder pumps, rails, bases, pipe risers, control panel, floats, and power wiring;
- Setting up new stainless steel custom pump bases;
- Installing new pump rails approximately 10 feet in length;
- Installing two new KSB KRT S40-250/122XG grinder pumps (80 gpm @ 190 feet of head pressure);
- Installing new 4” pipe risers;
- Installing new holding tank mixer;
- Installing new pump control floats;
- Installing new control panel and power wiring;
- Filling the lift station and testing new pumps and floats; and
- Disconnecting the temporary bypass pump and placing new system in operation.
The work was self-performed CCI Utility Services, LLC and the project was completed on time and on budget with high customer satisfaction.